Friday, April 27, 2012

Theme Thursday we had to have: Birds

Yesterday's theme Thursday was one near and dear to my heart: stuff with birds on it!

Let me first say that even though the number of birds on etsy is sort of a running joke, I fall for them every time. In my sewing room I have these beloved bird ornaments I bought last year... my favorite bird item that I've ever found (and let's face it, at this price for a set of six they're a STEAL!)

Whimsical Birdhouse OrnamentsWhimsical Birdhouse Ornaments
by dreamwvr81




But back to the contest! Here are winners that I particularly loved:

Keeping up my ongoing obsession with cuff bracelets:

Turquoise cuff bracelet , black crow, bird design, handmade jewelry by theshagbag on EtsyApril 26th, 2012 - 60th place
Turquoise cuff bracelet , black crow, bird design, handmade jewelry by theshagbag on Etsy
by theshagbag




Metal Cuff Bracelet - Vintage Style Song Bird in Nest Metal CuffApril 26th, 2012 - 11st place
Metal Cuff Bracelet - Vintage Style Song Bird in Nest Metal Cuff
by TheCuriousCaseLLC




I rarely feature patterns, but this is so wonderful:

Colorful Birds and Birdcages Cross Pattern, Cross Stitch Pattern, Counted Cross Stitch, Needlepoint Pattern, Bird Cross Stitch PatternApril 26th, 2012 - 46th place
Colorful Birds and Birdcages Cross Pattern, Cross Stitch Pattern, Counted Cross Stitch, Needlepoint Pattern, Bird Cross Stitch Pattern
by LosAngelesNeedlework




Always on the lookout for original art!

Chickadee - Original Mini Painting With Display EaselApril 26th, 2012 - 36th place
Chickadee - Original Mini Painting With Display Easel
by betsymclellanstudio




This is sold but I'm showing it ANYWAY with hopes there'll be another:

Bird shaped Bowl in Turquoise - Perfectly holds one cupApril 26th, 2012 - 33rd place
Bird shaped Bowl in Turquoise - Perfectly holds one cup
by MaidOfClay




Purple is my favorite color:

Bird Charm 0412-31April 26th, 2012 - 19th place
Bird Charm 0412-31
by MenagerieStudio




And this is just too wonderful not to post:

Felted bag wool pouch purse needle felted yellow bird birdie and sunApril 26th, 2012 - 6th place
Felted bag wool pouch purse needle felted yellow bird birdie and sun
by HandmadebyMia


No comments:

Post a Comment