Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Featured artist: TreeCraftDiary Gemstone, Bead & Charm Jewelry

We've had some amazing jewelry in the contest lately by Tree Craft Diary so of course I wanted to feature a few amazing items and ask artist Cindy Kuo a bit more about what makes her shop so wonderful! Her shop is currently in our top 10 and has such a colorful array of unique pieces it's definitely worth checking out:

Friendship Necklace, Statement Necklace, Wire Wrapped Stone, Wired Agate Pendant, Wired Jewelry16th place December 29th, 2012
December 29th! Items from $29-$29.99.

Friendship Necklace, Statement Necklace, Wire Wrapped Stone, Wired Agate Pendant, Wired Jewelry
by treecraftdiary




Tell us a bit about yourself. What got started making handmade items?
My name is Cindy Kuo (call me Cindy). I was born and raised in Jakarta-Indonesia, gained my first degree in Bachelor of Art and Design in Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia, and was working as a product designer in Singapore for a year before I decided to came back to my hometown, Jakarta. Since I was small, I love DIY, creating new things by my hands, I always like to combine any different or unwanted materials into a new piece of handmade product which somehow would make myself proud and bring satisfaction in me.

Turquoise Stone Ring, Wire Wrapped Flat Stone Adjustable Ring, Golden Wire Natural Stone Ring, One Of A Kind Stone RingTurquoise Stone Ring, Wire Wrapped Flat Stone Adjustable Ring, Golden Wire Natural Stone Ring, One Of A Kind Stone Ring
by TreeCraftDiary




The thought of opening Tree Craft Diary shop was begun in a few months after I worked in Singapore. I felt that doing and creating handmade stuff is still my biggest passion and I had a vision that one day I will be running a handmade product biz. Therefore, by compiling the ideas into my dream diary day by day, I finally decided to take the first step to draw myself closer to my future desire. And so I began to create these stunning handcrafted jewelries.

What got you to open your shop on etsy?
Like every creative handmade crafter knows, Etsy is the best place to sell and show off their own creations. When I discovered Etsy in the first time, I was thrilled because I finally found the right place to show my creations to the world. It is more than a place to sell, but it also becomes my web portfolio on my handcrafted creations.

Raspberry Pink Stone Ring, Pink Carnelian Gemstone Adjustable Ring, Wire Wrapped Stone, Valentine's RingRaspberry Pink Stone Ring, Pink Carnelian Gemstone Adjustable Ring, Wire Wrapped Stone, Valentine's Ring
by TreeCraftDiary




What inspires you?
Looking at how other people can achieve their success, getting known worldwide and being famous always inspires me to do better and to find any other opportunities to expand the current business. I like challenging myself and I am sure one day, through my hard works, I will shine brightly in my own way.

Wire Wrapped Blue Stone Pendant, Blue Agate Wired Necklace, Simple Stone Pendant, One Of A Kind JewelryWire Wrapped Blue Stone Pendant, Blue Agate Wired Necklace, Simple Stone Pendant, One Of A Kind Jewelry
by TreeCraftDiary




Do you have any tips for other etsy artists?
Don’t hesitate to start doing on what you really like. Once you discover your own interest and you feel that it is what you want to do or sell, then just go ahead! Take the note, write them down and make that things work! The world will help you to achieve what you want, only if you keep the faith. My motto is: dare to dream and be amazed!

Little Elephant Charm Necklace, Purple Amethyst Faceted Stone, Cute Gift For Little Girl, Girls JewelryLittle Elephant Charm Necklace, Purple Amethyst Faceted Stone, Cute Gift For Little Girl, Girls Jewelry
by TreeCraftDiary




Any other links to yourself on other websites you'd like to share with us?

Etsy shop: treecraftdiary.etsy.com
Tumblr: treecraftdiary.tumblr.com
Pinterest: @treecraftdiary
Facebook page: TreeCraftDiary
Twitter: @TreeCraftDiary
Email: treecraftdiary@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment