Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Silent auction/raffle donations needed for MEOC

jwhizcrochet posted in the yay for trades team this week about collecting items for the Mountain Empire Older Citizens silent auction this month. I don't know about you, but as an etsian I always have some pieces that were a bit more experimental, didn't sell for some reason, expired, or just don't fit with my shop motif right now, so I'm happy to help out a great cause and donate! Message jwhizcrochet if you can send items in by April 17th. This is a non-profit organization that helps older citizens with things like heating and utility bills - a great cause to help out a little bit!

I sent my items in today, and of course as I said I love helping out non-profits that run things like this, so if you know of anyone else looking for help feel free to message me on etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment