Friday, June 29, 2012

Featured artist: Caliopescaprice fine beaded jewelry

Browsing over our top 50 repeat winners lately I spotted a shop with really unique jewelry items... Caliopescaprice, which just opened at the end of March. Everything was so colorful, and so beautifully photographed, I had to blog about her and ask some questions!

Necklace polymer clay Green, green game necklace, polymer clay necklace, green beads necklace72nd place May 26th, 2012
May 26th! Items from $26-$26.99.

Necklace polymer clay Green, green game necklace, polymer clay necklace, green beads necklace
by caliopescaprice




Tell us a bit about yourself?
My name is Sara, I am a 26 years old spanish girl. Nowadays I live in Utrecht, Holland, making a master's program about physical oceanography and meteorology. I live here with my couple that sometimes, helps me with the jewelry, in a very small apartment. It is so small that I had to choose between use polymer clay or beads for jewelry making!!. I am here since 2011, and I like it too much, very different than my own home, I thing is a nice experience.

Pink white earrings, sweet tubular long peyote pieces.Featured June 6th, 2012
Welcome Wednesday! The newest Etsy shops' items from $1-$50.

Pink white earrings, sweet tubular long peyote pieces.
by caliopescaprice




What got started making handmade items?
4 years ago, I guess, I was helping to get money for a student trip. Usually for it you make parties, sell t-shirts, food and handmade items. While I was looking for handmade items to do, I found a website talking about beaded items, how to do it, the materials you need. I thing I fell in love since the first moment. And I started to learn how to do them with internet. 4 years later I am still in love with it. Two years ago I started to work with polymer clay too for a short time, then for personal reasons I had to stop making jewelry till this year.

Necklace beaded two faced,  long necklace,  two faced pendant, round peyote pendantFeatured May 23rd, 2012
Welcome Wednesday! The newest Etsy shops' items from $1-$50.

Necklace beaded two faced, long necklace, two faced pendant, round peyote pendant
by caliopescaprice




What got you to open your shop on etsy?
In Vigo, my city, I used to sold items to the people I know, family, friends... But here in Holland, I lost my circle, then I began to accumulate a lot of pieces. I decide to try etsy as a way to sell the things I made, but to be honest, it is no working pretty well.

Blue and brown beaded bracelet, blue squares bracelet, blue and brown beads bracelet15th place May 16th, 2012
Welcome Wednesday! The newest Etsy shops' items from $1-$50.

Blue and brown beaded bracelet, blue squares bracelet, blue and brown beads bracelet
by caliopescaprice




Any other links to yourself on other websites you'd like to share with us?
I would like to share with you my blog: www.caliopescaprice.blogspot.com a place where I share with you the things I made as well as the tutorials I used for them or tips about how to do them.

Green red necklace, beaded beads, striped ballsGreen red necklace, beaded beads, striped balls
by Caliopescaprice


No comments:

Post a Comment