Monday, May 14, 2012

More trading, more cozies!

Apparently you can turn any team into a trade team! Some of us got to talking in the etsy contest team about trading and apparently it happens all over the place, so we outlined some guidelines for the newbies (of which there are many!) and guess what showed up at my house this week... new mug cozies & face scrubbies from misschristiana!

Cotton Mug CozyCotton Mug Cozy
by misschristiana




I LOVE mug cozies. Don't ask why, I can't even totally describe my fascination, I started off using them on my travel cups and now I have quite a collection. I get a million wonderful compliments about them around the office though, I think that's what makes them fun, they just make everyone happy.

Anyway misschristiana is on our team because she was in the contest. See how well this is working out for me!

Baby BootiesMay 11th, 2012 - featured
Baby Booties
by misschristiana




And while I'm yammering on about cozies, look what was in today's contest making me smile:

Space Invader Coffee Cozy - Coffee Cup CozyMay 14th, 2012 - featured
Space Invader Coffee Cozy - Coffee Cup Cozy
by MouthyMitts




and more:

Cup Cozy, Mug Cozy, Tea Cup Cozy Blue with Red Heart and Wood Tree Branch ButtonMay 14th, 2012 - featured
Cup Cozy, Mug Cozy, Tea Cup Cozy Blue with Red Heart and Wood Tree Branch Button
by GoldenLucyCrafts




Colorful Mug CozyMay 14th, 2012 - featured
Colorful Mug Cozy
by pippisLongstockings




and I don't know what to say about this, except that it's uniquely fabulous! and from a new shop that just opened and has had one sale... I love it even more... I kinda want it... dang it this is how they get me...

Angry Pig Soda Bottle/Can CozyMay 12th, 2012 - featured
Angry Pig Soda Bottle/Can Cozy
by QueenHooker5


No comments:

Post a Comment