Thursday, May 31, 2012

Spiderbunny bath & lip balms

Another good trade happened to me and I got some yummy roll-on perfumes from spiderbunny. And LIP BALM. I'm addicted to this stuff, and I especially love the handmade varieties, the ingredients are so much more wholesome. I try to buy local but hey, when it's up for trade, I can't resist.

There are still lovely things in her shop and she's having a big sale on hemp items, it's exciting:

7 ml Dreamy Chocolate Super Moisturizing Roll On Perfume7 ml Dreamy Chocolate Super Moisturizing Roll On Perfume
by spiderbunny




8 oz Pink Hopeless Romantic (Raspberry White Chocolate)  Super Moisturizing Goats Milk and Honey Lotion8 oz Pink Hopeless Romantic (Raspberry White Chocolate) Super Moisturizing Goats Milk and Honey Lotion
by spiderbunny




Flavored Chocolate Chip Lip Balm .15oz Paraben Free Sweet Yummy CocoaFlavored Chocolate Chip Lip Balm .15oz Paraben Free Sweet Yummy Cocoa
by spiderbunny




FINAL CLEARANCE Creme Twist Hemp BraceletFINAL CLEARANCE Creme Twist Hemp Bracelet
by jesalynn


No comments:

Post a Comment